Thursday, January 22, 2009

Where are they now? part 6

Amanda Watson


Where do you live?

Kokomo, Indiana

What are you doing these days? Work? School?
I am currently still working at Cracker Barrel & attending school at I.U.K. to pursue my second degree in Radiography.

Tell us about your family?
I have a mom (Linda), a cat (Callie), a dog (Sadie), a dad (Jim), a step-mom (Christine), one 1/2 sister (Laura) & one 1/2 brother (J.J.) and when I refer to them I consider them my brother and sister not 1/2. My mom works at the local Courthouse as a court reporter, my dad and step-mom both work at a local steel alloy (?) factory called Haynes International, she works in Roll Grind I believe and he works in maintenance, he fixes machines that break. My sister is 16 and just got her license and is a sophomore at North Miami High School and plays Volley Ball and manages the Wrestling team. My brother is 15 and is a freshman at North Miami High school, he is in wrestling and track and field.

A brief message to the youth group.
Pray hard. Listen harder. Always pray for God's will in your life and relationships. Follow where he leads you. Draw close to him always, read and follow his Word. =]

No comments: